Family Journal
Welcome to our family journal!
This blog was created as a means to inform
our family of the events in our lives.
I hope you all enjoy.
This blog was created as a means to inform
our family of the events in our lives.
I hope you all enjoy.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Week 22 day 2
Thought I would start this blog as a way to journal my pregnancy and events in our life. We just purchased our first home together back in Nov '09 and have been renovating ever since. The house is so AWESOME! I can't bellieve I live in such a beautiful home!! I finally graduated from college, Bryan's business has been great despite the economy and we have a baby on the way!!! So far with pregnancy everything has been going great! I have hardly had any morning sickness and the aches in my joints aren't too bad. We found out we were having a little boy on June 17. While shy and not really willing to cooperate with the ultrasound, Cash decided to let us know that he was in fact a boy. We are so excited to meet this little boy. Thanks to family members that already have children, we have been set up with clothes through 3 months, a bassinet, a swing and a bouncy chair. Together with my parents, Bry's parents and our grandparents we purchased Cash's crib, dresser and mattress, I will have pictures up soon! For now, here is a picture of our little boy Cash Bryson:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment