Whew! It has been a crazy busy couple of weeks. Our baby boy Cash is finally here and we couldn't be happier. Labor and delivery was the hardest thing I have ever done in my whole life! I originally wanted a waterbirth but after 6 hours and no progression without an epidural and contractions every 2 minutes that lasted 30 seconds each from the pitocin, I thought I was going to passs out from the pain...not to mention the lady down the hall who was screaming bloody murder scared the hell out of me! I elected to take the epidural. ALthough it started to wear off at 730pm and Cash was not out until 908pm It was the hardest hour and a half of my life. I was not prepared for the amount of work involved! Anyway my gorgeous son was born 7lbs 4oz, 19.5" long at 9:08pm. We also had our first hospitalization because Cash had a bit of jaundice so we had to hit the bililights at Mease Countryside. Nothing is worse than watching your son be poked at with needles! I thought I was going to punch the nurse in the face! Motherhood is way hard, but I am starting to get the hang of changing diapers at all hours, diaper rash and gassy pains. Check out our little baby boy and much love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment