Family Journal

Welcome to our family journal!

This blog was created as a means to inform

our family of the events in our lives.

I hope you all enjoy.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Week 29 day 6

WOW time is really flying by! The heat this summer has been INCREDIBLE!! With the next baby, I am going to get pregnant in the cooler months, because sitting in the house all summer long is really not much fun, it is just too hot. In retrospect, Cash is moving around a lot and I am starting to really enjoy all the movement! Anyway we have just started to put the nursery together so I have uploaded a few photos. We finally painted his room and a friend of ours painted the letters for his wall to match his bedding and embroidered his bedding. Bryan will have his Class A Construction license by the end of the year and his next company will be called CBM Construction. It brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it!! The last photo shows the beginnings of the "mural" my dad with Bryan's assistance has started for Cash's room. My dad still needs to do the details and the signs, but it is coming along!!



No comments:

Post a Comment