Family Journal

Welcome to our family journal!

This blog was created as a means to inform

our family of the events in our lives.

I hope you all enjoy.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Week 31 day 5

The nursery is complete! The mural is perfect thanks to my dad's hard work; it perfectly matches his theme in his room. Bryan is working on getting the rest of the house finished before the baby arrives. Today Bryan has a half day of work and then he will come home and work on finishing up the kitchen backsplash, YEAH!! All we will have left to remodel before baby is his bathroom. Bryan has almost completed building and staining the vanity then its just the demo of the bathroom and installing the new drywall, tile and plumbing...whew, we really know how to make life stressful :0) I also just recently learned how to crochet. My friend Rita is a photographer and she makes all these cute hats for photo sessions, so I thought it would be fun to learn and make Cash a little something to wear while he is in the hospital. You can check out the pic below. Lastly, Deucey had his ACL surgery last week- long road of recovery(8 weeks) and then he won't be fully recovered until 6 months post-op!! He is doing really well, a little too well because he is a very active and young 7 1/2 yr old dog. Below are pictures of the nursery, deucey and the booties and hat I crocheted.





No comments:

Post a Comment