Family Journal

Welcome to our family journal!

This blog was created as a means to inform

our family of the events in our lives.

I hope you all enjoy.

Monday, September 13, 2010

32 weeks

8 more weeks until baby Cash is here!! Bryan finished our kitchen backsplash, so the kitchen is almost complete!! Blinds and staining of the island is all that is left WOO HOO!!! Now he will start to work on the baby's/guest bathroom over the next few weeks. I also uploaded some more pictures of Deucey. I was wondering...is it this hot everywhere else or is it just Florida??? One last thing, many of you have asked to see me preggo so just letting you know that Bryan and I will be taking our pregnancy photos this weekend therefore, I will have pictures to post as we get them. Enjoy your week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment