Family Journal
Welcome to our family journal!
This blog was created as a means to inform
our family of the events in our lives.
I hope you all enjoy.
This blog was created as a means to inform
our family of the events in our lives.
I hope you all enjoy.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
week 36 day 2
We went to the doctor yesterday to have my exam...even though baby is dropped and in position (since 32 weeks) I am still not dilated! Oh well, apparently our little boy is not ready to come out dispite the fact that I am ready for him to come out :0) I am now on my weekly appointments, so I will have an update next week. Bryan started Cash's bathroom last weekend so hopefully by the end of the weekend it will be finished. This week it is time for me to get to doing all my last minute things like packing my hospital bag, getting the diaper bag all packed for the hospital and making sure everything is in order for our little Cash. I can't wait to meet you son. I love you more than words can describe!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment