Family Journal
Welcome to our family journal!
This blog was created as a means to inform
our family of the events in our lives.
I hope you all enjoy.
This blog was created as a means to inform
our family of the events in our lives.
I hope you all enjoy.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Week 38 day 2
I went to the doctor yesterday and had my exam to see my progress. I didn't think anything had happened yet and even discussed with Bryan the idea of waiting until 11/18 before we induced labor. I told my doctor I didn't think anything was going on and he said probably not because I have 2 more weeks to go but he wanted to check anyway. After he checked he said I was 90% effaced and 2 cm dilated. He said I was definitely not going to deliver late and that our son would probably be here next week! He then informed me that he was going to be out of town for a wedding on the 6th so if things weren't happening by Monday we could discuss options for Tuesday!! I then asked my doctor if he had seen the movie Knocked Up and he hadn't but was interested in the comparison so I told him that the woman finally finds a doctor she likes and he informs her he is going to be there for her delivery but he ends up at a Bar Mitzvah in New York the day she goes into labor. Oh well that's life! Anyway, who knows when Cash is coming but it is apparently going to be soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YEA Cash!!!!!! Hurry up already. Jaxon wants another cousin to play with....and this time he finally gets to be the "BIG" cousin:)
ReplyDelete